Aims & Scope
The rate of change within the biometric industry is staggering. What was once a futuristic concept is here and now.
Whether you are an end-user, a developer, a vendor, an integrator or an investor in biometrics, Biometric Technology Today gives you immediate access to authoritative information on key industry developments and covers the industry on a global scale.
Biometric Technology Today is the business newsletter that provides access to the most up-to-date information from around the world on:
• Fingerprint technology
• Smart cards
• Hand geometry
• Biometric solutions in banking
• Biometrics and law and order
• Physical access control
• Iris scanning
• Voice recognition
• Face recognition
• Keystroke dynamics
• Signature biometrics
• Systems integration
• Standards and testing
• Biometrics manufacturers
Each issue of Biometric Technology Today features:
Surveys and Market Trends
You can now access essential information and data that is often difficult to obtain.
• Regular surveys and reports cover:
Finger scanning biometrics; Face recognition systems; Hand measuring systems; Voice verification; Signature biometrics; Eyes, ears, veins, smell, keystroke dynamics; Systems integrators - providing subscribers with a table showing which systems integrator works with a particular application along with full contact details; Standards and testing.
Covering all aspects of biometrics from Physical Access Control to E-commerce to Legislation, you'll find the key issues behind the major news stories from around the world. Plus, you'll find out who's launching what product and when, what the planned applications are and who is adopting the technology and much more.
• News in Brief:
Essential news from around the world, covering funding levels for particular applications, government initiatives, new legislation, new applications and the companies adopting the technology, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, contracts awarded and annual results.
• Forthcoming Events:
You'll find details of all the key industry events from around the world with full contact information so that you can act immediately to secure your place at these international forums.
Biometric Technology Today has been designed to enable you to access essential information quickly and easily via:
• Cross references to previous coverage of companies, technologies, applications and other news stories that will enable you to source further information on a particular news story, product, supplier or application.
• Tables of relevant information, for easy access and understanding, that you can copy and circulate to colleagues.
• Full contact data so that whether you want further information on a particular application, technology or want to book places at an industry event, you can quickly and easily contact key personnel.
Whether you are in banking and finance, education, healthcare, law and enforcement, welfare, immigration, physical access control, computer security, telecomms, or other areas, your subscription to Biometric Technology Today will enable you to:
• Determine the most appropriate technology for your customers' needs
• Consider how other organisations are using biometrics and learn from their mistakes
• Identify new products to the market and new applications in the field as soon as they become available
• Track leading-edge technologies and ensure that your company is aware of the leading suppliers and ready to act as soon as new and more cost-effective technology becomes available
• Identify possible co-operative partners
• Share insights into applications testing in order to guarantee performance
• Understand domestic and international government regulations that impact on the industry
Biometric Technology Today will provide you with straightforward access to essential information that will enable you to:
• Ensure that you always find the right technology and supplier for any given application requirement
• Identify the key users in your sector and the solutions that they are employing
• Monitor who is entering your sector and their plans for the technology
• Gauge which markets are rapidly developing into substantial earners
• Pinpoint which products are currently in development and available for licence
• Evaluate the latest legislation that could impact on your sector
Biometric Technology Today will enable you to:
• Keep track of your competitors
• Monitor the development of competitive products
• Plan effective business strategy based on reliable, a
Industry, professionals, vendors, endusers, developers, investor in biometrics.