* Layout of the guide parallels the CCNA/CCENT exam objectives for ease of study
* Details all aspects of the exams including security and wireless networking essentials
* Covers everything from introductory to advanced topics—keeping the beginner and intermediate IT professional in mind
* Chapter ending questions and answers allow for graduated learning
* Two practice exams on the accompanying DVD help eliminate test-day jitters
Three exams, two certifications, one complete Cisco training solution for networking professionals!
The CCNA exam is an entry-level IT certification from Cisco Systems for professionals installing and maintaining route and switched networks. The current exam material covers networking concepts along with new and updated content on network security fundamentals and the basics of wireless networking.
This book can be used as a study guide for either track you choose to receive your CCNA – the single exam, 640-802 or the combined 640-822 and 640-816, and for the CCENT certification which a student will receive upon completion of the 640-822 exam. The author team has arranged the content so that you can easily identify the objectives for each half of the combined exam.
Cisco CCNA certification candidates