- CEUs from AAPC and AHIMA may be earned when the book is used with ICD-10-CM Online Training Modules.
- A step-by-step approach makes it easier to learn and remember important information.
- A practice exam at the beginning of the online modules measures your familiarity with ICD-10-CM coding.
- A 75-question mock exam for the AAPC ICD-10 certification exam follows in the online modules.
- Complete coverage of the new ICD-10-CM code set includes practice activities at the end of each chapter and assigned exercises in the online modules.
- Online module exercises, Quick Checks, and Toolbox features reinforce the coding rules and concepts, reflect the book’s step-by-step organization, and enhance your comprehension.
- Real-life coding reports simulate the reports that coders encounter on the job and challenge you to apply important coding principles to actual cases from the field.
- From the Trenches and Caution! boxes provide important tips and helpful advice that will be useful when you are working in the field.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting boxes include excerpts of actual coding guidelines, each accompanied by in-text explanations.