* Simplifies global regulations for anyone exporting cosmetics.
* Excellent reference not only for manufacturing and marketing, but for legal departments and packaging as well.
* Describes how to develop a global regulatory strategy.
This volume examines regulatory issues of ingredients, manufacturing, and finished products, as well as claim substantiation, packaging, and advertising. A chapter on Chinese regulations will be one of the first about this country to be published in book form.
• Includes a regulatory map of India and China
• Global IP protection strategies
• REACH and European Regulatory standards
• "Green chemistry" in relation to cosmetics and regulation
Policy makers, lawyers - anyone working in the formulation, marketing, packaging, and exporting of cosmetic products.