* Over 2,900 pages of circuit reference material
* Includes 7 titles in full-function Adobe PDF format
* Incredible value at a fraction of the cost of bound books
The Ultimate Value for Signal Processing Professionals
Most engineers rely on a small core of books that are specifically targeted to their job responsibilities. These dog-eared volumes are used daily and considered essential. But budgets and space commonly limit just how many books can be added to your core library.
The Newnes Signal Processing Ultimate CD solves this problem. It contains seven of our best-selling titles, providing the "next level" of reference you will need for a fraction of the price of the hard-copy books purchased separately. The CD contains the complete PDF versions of the following Newnes titles:
• DSP Software Development Techniques for Embedded and Real-Time Systems (Oshana) 0750677597
• Digital Signal Processing System-Level Design Using LabVIEW (Kehtarnavaz & Kim) 075067914X
• Real-Time Digital Signal Processing (Kehtarnavaz) 0750678305
• Mixed-signal and DSP Design Techniques (Analog Devices Inc.) 0750676116
• Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Scientists (Smith) 075067444X
• Analog and Digital Filter Design 2e (Winder) 0750675470
• Digital Signal Processing Demystified (Broesch) 1878707167
Computer engineers, embedded systems designers, software engineers who are using or planning to use DSPs in their real-time and embedded designs.
Computer and software engineering students.