- Features a practical, hands-on approach to all aspects of equine behavior
- Discusses all factors that effect equine behavior
- Contrasts normal behavior with abnormal behavior
- Reviews all behavioral problems
- Lists and reviews the latest drug therapies
- Addresses difficult-to-treat clinical problems such as head-shaking, with insights from the leading researcher in this area
- Provides a brief clinical evaluation of 'horse-whispering'
- Illustrates the key behavioral differences between horses and donkeys