- Proof of Bieberbach conjecture (after DeBranges)
- Material on asymptotic values
- Material on Natural Boundaries
- First four chapters are comprehensive introduction to entire and metomorphic functions
- First chapter (Riemann Mapping Theorem) takes up where "first courses" usually leave off
The book addresses many topics not usually in "second course in complex analysis" texts. It also contains multiple proofs of several central results, and it has a minor historical perspective.
This book is primarily intended for graduate students in mathematics