* It contains a variety of inequalities which find numerous applications in various branches of mathematics.
* It contains many inequalities which have only recently appeared in the literature and cannot yet be found in other books.
* It will be a valuable reference for someone requiring a result about inequalities for use in some applications in various other branches of mathematics.
* Each chapter ends with some miscellaneous inequalities for futher study.
* The work will be of interest to researchers working both in pure and applied mathematics, and it could also be used as the text for an advanced graduate course.
The book addresses many important new developments in the field. All the topics covered are of great interest to the readers because such inequalities have become a major tool in the analysis of various branches of mathematics.
University libraries, research institutes, engineering and technological institutes, mathematical economics insitutes, computer science institutes and physical science institutes