@bul:* Contains extensive use of analytical techniques for the solution of nonlinear problems of electromagnetic field diffusion
* Simple analytical formulas for surface impedances of nonlinear and hysteretic media
* Analysis of nonlinear diffusion for linear, circular and elliptical polarizations of electromagnetic fields
* Novel and extensive analysis of eddy current
losses in steel laminations for unidirectional and rotating magnetic fields
* Preisach approach to the modeling of eddy current hysteresis and superconducting hysteresis
* Extensive study of nonlinear diffusion in
superconductors with gradual resistive transitions (scalar and vertorial problems)
Nonlinear Diffusion of Electromagnetic Fields covers applications of the phenomena of non-linear diffusion of electromagnetic fields, such as magnetic recording, electromagnetic shielding and non-destructive testing, development of CAD software, and the design of magnetic components in electrical machinery. The material presented has direct applications to the analysis of eddy currents in magnetically nonlinear and hysteretic conductors and to the study of magnetization processes in electrically nonlinear superconductors. This book will provide very valuable technical and scientific information to a broad audience of engineers and researchers who are involved in these diverse areas.
Researchers and graduate students in the electrical engineering and magnetic community, and practitioners in related industries.