- Contributions from the leading researchers in entomology
- Discusses arachnid physiology and behavior
- Includes in-depth reviews with valuable information for a variety of entomology disciplines
This latest volume in this series contains articles on Arachnid Physiology and Behaviour.The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
Insect and other physiologists and neuroscientists; zoologists.
Spider Physiology and Behaviour, 1st Edition
- The Sensory and Behavioural Biology of Whip Spiders (Arachnida, Amblypygi)
Roger D. Santer and Eileen A. Hebets
- Dynamic population structure and the evolution of spider mating systems
Damian O. Elias, Maydianne, C. B. Andrade, and Michael M. Kasumovic
- Spider Cognition
Robert R. Jackson and Fiona R. Cross
- The form and function of spider orb webs: evolution from silk to ecosystems
Todd A. Blackledge, Matjaz Kuntner and Ingi Agnarsson