- Chapters written by authoritative and visionary experts in the field provide an overview and focused treatment of a single topic
- Each chapter emphasizes the integration of chromatographic methods and sample preparation, automation, and explains how liquid chromatography is used in different industrial sectors
- Focuses on expanding and illustrating the main features of the fundamental section, while demonstrating where and how the best practices of liquid chromatography are utilized
- Comprehensive coverage of modern liquid chromatography from theory, to methods, to selected applications
- Thorough selected references and tables with commonly used data to facilitate research, practical work, comparison of results, and decision making
A single source of authoritative information on all aspects of the practice of modern liquid chromatography suitable for advanced students and professionals working in a laboratory or managerial capacity
Practitioners of distillation and separation science looking for a quick access to the newest knowledge; graduate students searching for special applications; chemists; professional scientists in academia, industry and government laboratories; environmental engineers; mechanical engineers
70% professionals, 20% students, 10% others.