* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
Advances in Virus Research , 1st Edition
- Regulation of Retroviral Polyadenylation
Eva-Maria Schrom, Rebecca Moschall, Anita Schuch and Jochen Bodem
- Open Questions about Giant Viruses
Jean-Michel Claverie and Chantal Abergel
- Assembly and Budding of Negative Strand RNA Viruses
Douglas S. Lyles
- Arthropod-Borne Flaviviruses and RNA Interference: Seeking New Approaches for Antiviral Therapy
Mayra Diosa-Toro, Silvio Urcuqui-Inchima and Jolanda M. Smit