* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics features cutting-edge articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
Physicists, electrical engineers and applied mathematicians in all branches of image processing and microscopy as well as electron physics in general
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics, 1st Edition
- Image Segmentation in the field of the Logarithmic Image Processing (LIP) Model. Special Focus on the Hierarchical Ascendant Classification Techniques
Michel Jourlin, Josselin Breugnot, Bassam Abdallah, Joris Corvo, Enguerrand Couka, and Maxime Carre
- Representations for Morphological Image Operators and Analogies with Linear Operators
- Electron Microscopy at Cambridge University with Charles Oatley and Ellis Cosslett: Some Reminiscences and Recollections.
Kenneth C.A. Smith
- Advanced Methods of Electron Microscopy in Catalysis Research
Miguel Jose-Yacaman, Arturo Ponce, Sergio Mejia-Rosales, and Francis Leonard Deepak