Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here, once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics.
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical sciences of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
Advances in Cancer Research, 1st Edition
- Vaccines for Cancer: Past, Present and Future
- Understanding the role of Ets-mediated gene regulation in complex biological processes
Dennis K. Watson
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Srikumar P. Chellappan
- Mitochondrial Alterations During Carinogenesis
- Human polynucleotide phosphorylase (hPNPaseold-35): should I eat you or not- that is the question?
Paul B. Fisher
Quotes and reviews
Praise for the Serial:
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews...expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced."--JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
"This is a series that has a long tradition of excellence in the field of cancer biology."--DOODY'S PUBLISHING REVIEWS