• Learn about Internet authentication
• Learn about federated authentication
• Learn about ADFS 2.0
Identity authentication and authorization are integral tasks in today's digital world. As businesses become more technologically integrated and consumers use more web services, the questions of identity security and accessibility are becoming more prevalent. Federated identity links user credentials across multiple systems and services, altering both the utility and security landscape of both. In Federated Identity Primer, Derrick Rountree
- Explains the concepts of digital identity
- Describes the technology behind and implementation of federated identity systems
- Helps you decide if federated identity is good for your system or web service
This book is aimed at IT professionals responsible for authentication in their organization as well as web application developers responsible for developing apps with authentication capabilities.