- Provides guidelines for assessing innovative ideas
- Includes methods for valuing innovation
- Discusses the danger points in the innovation process
- Explains the planning and development processes
- Includes innovation models
- Discusses the methods for risk assessment
Success in Innovation tackles its subject from a novel perspective: instead of focusing on factors for success, it specifically examines the factors for failure. Similar books often attempt to stimulate more effort on innovation with success stories and methods. But innovation is risky business and most innovative ideas fail. By understanding the typical pitfalls and hurdles in the process, and how to avoid or manage them, readers can significantly improve their chances of success.
Success in Innovation is broad in scope and useful to managers, consultants, entrepreneurs, tech start-ups - anyone with a stake in new and powerful ideas, products, businesses, or methods. This book helps readers work smarter, not simply more.
Professionals in innovation such as consultants, innovation managers, entrepreneurs and techno-starters. The book should have global appeal and is not limited to a specific industry.