Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology.
Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, 1st Edition
- Nathan Sharon (1925-2011)
David Mirelman, Edward A. Bayer and Yair Reisner
- Combining Computational Chemistry and Crystallography for a Better Understanding of the Structure of Cellulose
Alfred D. French
- Strategies in Synthesis of Heparin/Heparan Sulfate Oligosaccharides: 2000-Present
Steven B. Dulaney and Xuefei Huang
- Chemical Synthesis of Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchors
Benjamin M. Swarts and Zhongwu Guo
- Effect of Protein Dynamics and Solvent in Ligand Recognition by Promiscuous Aminoglycoside-Modifying Enzymes
Engin H. Serpersu and Adrianne L. Norris