A Roadmap: short descriptive overviews (1-2 pages) of topics in the field,
including an historical perspective of their development, overview of key
research and implementation issues, links to other topics, and references to
key papers and books
? In-depth, overview introductions (60-100 page modules) to new
technologies (available for purchase separately).
? Highly structured and linked content supported by a powerful search
capability that enables, for example, searches to be made by algorithm
across different fields.
? Content that is regularly updated, making it very current.
? Introduction to the principles and linking these to the new technologies and
? Articles on practitioner topics which would include sets of links to the
websites of companies discussed in the article
? Tutorial on patents, intellectual property and would include links to public
domain patents which are either historically important or recent and
Aimed at university researchers, post graduate students and R&D engineers in industry, this reference gives tutorial-based, comprehensive reviews of key topics and technologies of research in image, video and biomedical signal processing, and hardware, giving an invaluable starting point to the area through the insight and understanding that they provide.
- Quick tutorial reviews of important and emerging topics of research in signal, speech, acoustic, image and video processing.
- Reference content on core principles, technologies, algorithms and applications
- Edited and contributed by leading figures in the field
- Comprehensive references to journal articles and other literature upon which to build further , more detailed knowledge
With this reference source you will
- Quickly grasp an area of research with which you are unfamiliar
- Understand the underlying principles of a topic
- How a topic relates to other areas and learn of the research issues yet to be resolved.
R&D engineers in signal processing and wireless and mobile communications