* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology.
The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Impact factor for 2010: 3.913.
Researchers in applied microbiology, molecular biology, mycology, biotechnology and biochemistry
Advances in Applied Microbiology, 1st Edition
- Phage Therapy Pharmacology: Phage Cocktails
Benjamin K. Chan and Stephen T. Abedon
- Utility of Greater Wax Moth Larva (Galleria mellonella) for Evaluating the Toxicity and Efficacy of New Antimicrobial Agents
Andrew P. Desbois and Peter J. Coote
- Bacteriophages and Nanostructured Materials
- Microbial Communities Associated With House Dust
Helena Rintala, Miia Pitkäranta, and Martin Täubel
- Serpula lacrymans, Wood and Buildings
S.C.Watkinson and D.C.Eastwood
Quotes and reviews
PRAISE FOR THE SERIES
"No laboratory scientist, field worker or technical administrator can afford to pass it up."--ASM News
"The topics are well supported by an extensive bibliography and provide a rich source of current information."--BIOPHARM