*The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
*Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
*The go-to series since 1948
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research, 1st Edition
- Metabolomics in Food Science
Juan Manuel Cevallos-Cevallos and Jose Ignacio Reyes-De-Corcuera
- Implications of Light Energy on Food Quality and Packaging Selection
Susan E. Duncan and Hao-Hsun Chang
- Antioxidant Activity and Protecting Health Effects of Common Medicinal Plants
Sona Skrovankova, Ladislava Misurcova and Ludmila Machu
- Fatty Acid Profile of Unconventional Oil Seeds
Latha Sabikhi and Sathish Kumar M. H.
- Modern Approaches in Probiotics Research to Control Foodborne Pathogens
Mary Anne Roshni Amalaradjou and Arun K. Bhunia
- Bacteriophages for Detection and Control of Bacterial Pathogens in Food and Food-Processing Environment
Lubov Y. Brovko, Hany Anany, and Mansel W. Griffiths
- Carbon Dioxide and Ethanol Release from Champagne Glasses, Under Standard Tasting Conditions
Gerard Liger-Belair, Fabien Beaumont, Marielle Bourget, Herve Pron, Philippe Jeandet, Bertrand Parvitte, Virginie Zéninari, Guillaume Polidori and Clara Cilindre