*Contributions from the leading researchers in entomology
*Discusses arachnid physiology and behavior
*Includes in-depth reviews with valuable information for a variety of entomology disciplines
The latest volume in this series contains articles on insect growth disruptors. The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
Insect and other physiologists and neuroscientists; zoologists.
Target Receptors in the Control of Insect Pests: Part I, 1st Edition
- Water Homeostasis and Osmoregulation as Targets in the Control of Insect Pests
- Chemical Biology of the Nicotinic Insecticide Receptor
- Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors as Spinosyn Targets for Insect Pest Management
Chaoxian Geng, Gerald B. Watson and Thomas C. Sparks
- y-Aminobutyrate- and Glutamate-Gated Chloride Channels as Targets of Insecticides
- Calcium Channels as Molecular Target Sites of Novel Insecticides