- Provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research
- This thematic volume looks at "Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors as Cancer Therapeutics"
- Outstanding and original reviews
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. This thematic volume looks at "Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors as Cancer Therapeutics."
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical sciences of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors as Cancer Therapeutics, 1st Edition
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Disrupt the Mitotic Spindle Assembly Checkpoint by Targeting Histone and Non-Histone Proteins
Brian Gabrielli and Mellissa Brown
- Mechanisms of Resistance to Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
Ju-Hee Lee, Megan L. Choy and Paul A. Marks
- HDAC Inhibitors: Roles of DNA Damage and Repair
Carine Robert and Feyruz V. Rassool
- HDAC Inhibitor Modulation of Proteotoxicity as a Therapeutic Approach in Cancer
David J. McConkey, Matthew White, and Wudan Yan
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic Apoptotic Pathway Signaling as Determinants of Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Anti-Tumor Activity
Geoffrey M Matthews, Andrea Newbold and Ricky W. Johnstone
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Rational Combination Therapies
- HDAC Inhibitors and Chaperone Function
Rekha Rao, Siddhartha Ganguly, Suman Kambhampati and Kapil N. Bhalla