Written by authors representing the diverse field of clinical chemistry and diagnostics, reviews in Advances in Clinical Chemistry cover a range of cutting-eduge research ranging from basic biochemical exploration to microarray technology.
Volume 57 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
Biochemists and clinical biochemists
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, 1st Edition
- Advances in hemoglobinopathy detection and identificationHeinz Troxler, Peter Kleinert, Markus Schmugge, and Oliver Speer
- Biomarkers in hemodialysis patients
Radovan Hojs, Sebastjan Bevc, and Robert Ekart
- Cytokines and cytokine-specific therapy in asthma
Dhananjay Desai and Christopher Brightling
- Somatic mitochondrial DNA mutations in human cancers
- Biochemical and genetic markers of erectile dysfunction
Giuseppe Lippi, Mario Plebani, Martina Montagnana, and Gianfranco Cervellin
- Asbestos-related disease: screening and diagnosis
José Antonio Rodríguez Portal
- Biochemistry of Envenomation
Prameet Kaur, Vibha Ghariwal, Kun Song Yeo, Hui Zhing Ta, Jian Chye Sam Tan, Arunmozhiarasi Armugam, Peter N Strong and Kandiah Jeyaseelan