Covers reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry.
Brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
Challenges and Opportunities of Next-Generation Sequencing for Biomedical Research, 1st Edition
- Next Generation Sequencing Methodologies - An Overview
William O. Pickrell, Mark I. Rees and Seo-Kyung Chung
- Next Generation Sequencing in the Clinical Domain: Clinical Advantages, Practical and Ethical Challenges
Rose Thompson, Cheney J. G. Drew and Rhys H. Thomas
- Opportunities and Challenges for Genome Sequencing in the Clinic
Gianpiero L. Cavalleri and Norman Delanty
- Polymorphisms in Neuropsychiatric and Neuroinflammatory Disorders and the Role of Next Generation Sequencing in Early Diagnosis and Treatment
Rossen M. Donev and Owain W. Howell
- Structural Modelling Pipelines in Next Generation Sequencing Projects
Jonathan G.L. Mullins