- 113th volume of Advances in Cancer Research
- Expert authors
- Chapters on topics including microRNA regulatory network, multifaceted oncoprotein tax, and underlying chromosomal translocations
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here, once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics.
Advances in Cancer Research, 1st Edition
- The AID dilemma: infection, or cancer?
Tasuku Honjo, Maki Kobayashi, Nasim Begum, Ai Kotani, Somayeh Sabouri, and Hitoshi Nagaoka
- The microRNA regulatory network in normal- and HTLV-1-transformed T cells
Donna M. D’Agostino, Paola Zanovello, Toshiki Watanabe and Vincenzo Climinale
- The multifaceted oncoprotein Tax: Sub-cellular localization, post-translational modifications and NF-?B activation
Youmna Kfoury, Rihab Nasr, Chloé Journo, Renaud Mahieux, Claudine Pique and Ali Bazarbachi
- Lynch or not Lynch? Is that always a question?
Chrystelle Colas, Florence Coulet, Magali Svrcek, Ada Collura, Jean-François Fléjou, Alex Duval and Richard Hamelin
- Activation induced deaminase in antibody diversification and chromosome translocation
Anna Gazumyan, Anne Bothmer, Isaac A. Klein, Michel C Nussenzweig and Kevin M. McBride
- Opportunities and challenges in tumor angiogenesis research: back and forth between bench and bed
Li Qin, Jennifer L. Bromberg-White, and Chao-Nan Qian
- Molecular Logic Underlying Chromosomal Translocations, Random or non-Random?
Chunru Lin, Liuqing Yang and Michael G. Rosenfeld