The latest volume in this series contains articles on arachnid physiology and behavior. The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
This latest volume in this series contains articles on Arachnid Physiology and Behaviour.The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
Insect and other physiologists and neuroscientists; zoologists.
Insect Growth Disruptors, 1st Edition
- An Overview of Insect Growth Disruptors; Applied Aspects
Meir Paul Pener and Tarlochan S. Dhadialla
- Bisacylhydrazine Insecticides for Selective Pest Control
Guy Smagghe, Luis E. Gomez and Tarlochan S. Dhadialla
- Structure-Activity Relationships of Ecdysteroids and Non-Steroidal Ecdysone Agonists
Laurence Dinan, Yoshiaki Nakagawa and Robert E. Hormann
- Structure and Function of Ecdysone Receptors - Interactions with Ecdysteroids and Synthetic Agonists
Ronald J. Hill, Lloyd D. Graham, Kathleen A. Turner, Linda Howell, Donya Tohidi-Esfahani, Ross Fernley, Julian Grusovin, Bin Ren, Patricia Pilling, Louis Lu, Tram Phan, George O. Lovrecz, Matthew Pollard, Anna Pawlak-Skrzecz, Victor A. Streltsov, Thomas S. Peat, David A. Winkler and Michael C. Lawrence
- Recent Progress in Juvenile Hormone Analogs (JHA) Research
Parthasarathy Ramaseshadri, Robert Farkas and Subba Reddy Palli
- Insect Chitin: Metabolism, Genomics and Pest Management
Daniel Doucet and Arthur Retnakaran