* Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
* Critically analyzes future
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in knowledge gained from genetics reasearch. This thematic volume of Advances in Genetics looks at Socio-Genetics.
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
Gene-Environment Interplay, 1st Edition
- Social Influences on Circadian Rhythms and Sleep in Insects
Ada Eban-Rothschild, and Guy Bloch
- Interplay Between Social Experiences and the Genome: Epigenetic Consequences for Behavior
Frances A. Champagne
- One, Two, and Many - A Perspective on What Groups of Drosophila melanogaster Can Tell Us About Social Dynamics
Jonathan Schneider, Jade Atallah, and Joel D. Levine
- The Circadian Clock of the Fly: A Neurogenetics Journey through Time
Özge Özkaya, and Ezio Rosato
Quotes and reviews
Praise for previous volumes in the series:
"Outstanding both in variety and in the quality of its contributions."
"Can be highly recommended to geneticists, and biologists in general...will prove to be of high importance for the development of the science of genetics."