* Contributions from the leading researchers in entomology
* Discusses Arachnid physiology and behavior
* Includes in-depth reviews with valuable information for a variety of entomology disciplines
This latest volume in this series contains articles on Arachnid Physiology and Behaviour.The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future.
Insect and other physiologists and neuroscientists; zoologists.
Spider Physiology and Behaviour, 1st Edition
- Venom composition and strategies in spiders: is everything possible?
Lucia Kuhn-Nentwig, Reto Stocklin and Wolfgang Nentwig
- Spider Nutrition: An Integrative Perspective
Shawn M. Wilder
- Endosymbiont Infections in Spiders
Sara L. Goodacre
- Grade changes in brain-body allometry: morphological and behavioral correlates of brain size in miniature spiders, insects and other invertebrates
William G. Eberhard and William T. Wcislo