Reviews written by experts in such a way that provides basic knowledge for beginners and advanced information for researchers and experts.
New aspects of Neurodegenerative diseases such as; Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis are presented with the latest therapeutic measures.
Exacerbation of brain pathology in hypertension or diabetes is discussed for the first time.
New Perspectives of Central Nervous System Injury and Neuroprotection, 1st Edition
- The Function and Mechanisms of Nurr1 Action in Midbrain Dopaminergic Neurons, From Development and Maintenance to Survival
- Monoclonal Antibodies as Novel Neurotherapeutic Agents in CNS Injury and Repair
Aruna Sharma and Hari S Sharma
- The Blood-Brain Barrier in Alzheimer’s Disease. Novel Therapeutic Targets and Nanodrug delivery
Hari S Sharma, Rudy J Castellani, Mark A Smith and Aruna Sharma
- Neurovascular Aspects of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Maria Carolina O. Rodrigues, Diana G. Hernandez-Ontiveros, Michael K. Louis, Alison E. Willing, Cesario V. Borlongan, Paul R. Sanberg, Júlio C. Voltarelli and Svitlana Garbuzova-Davis
- Quercetin in Hypoxia Induced Oxidative Stress: Novel Target for Neuroprotection
Anand Kumar Pandey, Ranjana Patnaik, Dafin F Muresanu, Aruna Sharma and Hari S. Sharma
- Environmental Conditions Modulate Neurotoxic Effects of Psychomotor Stimulant Drugs of Abuse
Eugene A. Kiyatkin and Hari S. Sharma
- Central Nervous Tissue Damage after Hypoxia and Reperfusion in Conjunction with Cardiac Arrest and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Mechanisms of Action and Possibilities for Mitigation
Lars Wiklund, Cecile Martijn, Adriana Miclescu, Egidijus Semenas, Sten Rubertsson and Hari S Sharma
- Interactions Between Opioids and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids: Implications for The Development of Addictive Behavior
Fred Nyberg and Mathias Hallberg
- Neurotrophic Factors and Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Delivery Issue
B. Ruozi, D. Belletti, L. Bondioli, A. De Vita, F. Forni, M.A. Vandelli and G. Tosi
- Neuroprotective effects of cerebrolysin, a mixture of various neurotrophic factors and peptide fragments on the whole body hyperthermia-induced neurotoxicity. Modulatory Roles of co-morbidity factors and nanoparticle intoxication
Hari Shanker Sharma, Aruna Sharma, Herbert Mössler and Dafin Fior Muresanu
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Amyloid: Culprit or Coincidence?
Stephen D. Skaper
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Other Angioglioneurins: Key Molecules in Brain Development and Restoration
José Vicente Lafuente, Naiara Ortuzar, Harkaitz Bengoetxea, Susana Bulnes and Enrike G. Argandoña