- The only complete reference which explains all aspects of using DSP in embedded systems development making it a rich resource for every day use
- Covers all aspects of using today’s DSP techniques and technologies for designing and implementing an optimal embedded system
- Enables the engineer to find solutions to all the problems they will face when using DSP
This Expert Guide gives you the techniques and technologies in digital signal processing (DSP) to optimally design and implement your embedded system. Written by experts with a solutions focus, this encyclopedic reference gives you an indispensable aid to tackling the day-to-day problems you face in using DSP to develop embedded systems.
With this book you will learn:
- A range of development techniques for developing DSP code
- Valuable tips and tricks for optimizing DSP software for maximum performance
- The various options available for constructing DSP systems from numerous software components
- The tools available for developing DSP applications
- Numerous practical guidelines from experts with wide and lengthy experience of DSP application development
- Several areas of research being done in advanced DSP technology
- Industry case studies on DSP systems development
- DSP software development tools available for download and evaluation
DSP for Embedded and Real-Time Systems is the reference for both the beginner and experienced, covering most aspects of using today’s DSP techniques and technologies for designing and implementing an optimal embedded system.
Embedded Systems Engineers, Embedded Developers, Graduate Students