* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2009 is 5.522 placing it 2nd in the highly competitive category of virology.
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
Advances in Virus Research, 1st Edition
- Mechanistic Intersections Between Picornavirus Translation and RNA Replication
Sarah Daijogo and Bert L. Semler
- Mycoviruses, RNA Silencing and Viral RNA Recombination
Donald L. Nuss
- Viruses and Metabolism: Alterations of Glucose and Glutamine Metabolism Mediated by Human Cytomegalovirus
Yongjun Yu, Amy J. Clippinger, Francis J. Pierciey, Jr., and James C. Alwine
- Regulatory Roles of Protein Kinases in Cytomegalovirus Replication
Manfred Marschall, Sabine Feichtinger and Jens Milbradt
- HIV Immune Evasion: Disruption of Antigen Presentation by the HIV Nef Protein
Elizabeth R. Wonderlich, Jolie A. Leonard, and Kathleen L. Collins