* Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
* Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
* Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
Professionals, researchers, students, and government involved in agronomy, crop & soil sciences, plant science, and environmental sciences
Advances in Agronomy, 1st Edition
- A review of quantitative tools for assessing the diffuse pollution response to farmer adaptations and mitigation methods under climate change
Anita Shepherd, Lianhai Wu, David Chadwick, Roland Bol
- Nitrogen Dynamics and Indices to Predict Soil Nitrogen Supply in Humid Temperate Soils.
Mervin St. Luce, Joann K. Whalen, Noura Ziadi, and Bernie J. Zebarth
- Biochar Application to Soil: Agronomic and Environmental Benefits and Unintended Consequences
R. S. Kookana, A. K. Sarmah, L. Van Zwieten, E. Krull, B. Singh
- Phytostabilization: A Green Approach To Contaminant Containment
Nanthi S. Bolan, Jin Hee Park, Brett Robinson, Ravi Naidu and Keun Young Huh
- Synergism: A Rotation Effect of Improved Growth Efficiency
Randy L. Anderson