* Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
* Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
* Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
Professionals, researchers, students, and government involved in agronomy, crop & soil sciences, plant science, and environmental sciences
Advances in Agronomy, 1st Edition
- Dissolved Organic Matter: Biogeochemistry, Dynamics and Environmental Significance in Soils
N. S. Bolan, D. C. Adriano, A. Kunhikrishnan, T. James, R. McDowell, and N. Senesi
- Genomic Selection in Plant Breeding: Knowledge and Prospects
A. J. Lorenz, S. Chao, F. G. Asoro, E. L. Heffner, T. Hayashi, H. Iwata, K. P. Smith, M. E. Sorrells, and J-L. Jannink
- Differences of Some Leguminous and Non-leguminous Crops in Utilization of Soil Phosphorus and Responses to Phosphate Fertilizers
S-X. Li, Z-H. Wang and B. A. Stewart
- The Role of Mineral Nutrition on Root Growth of Crop Plants
N. K. Fageria and A. Moreira
- Physiology of Spikelet Development on the Rice Panicle: Is Manipulation of Apical Dominance Crucial for Grain Yield Improvement?
P. K. Mohapatra, R. Panigrahi, and N. C. Turner