Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology, 1st Edition
- Psychosocial resources: Functions, origins, and links to mental and physical health - Shelley E. Taylor & Joelle I. Broffman
- The associative-propositional evaluation model: Theory, evidence, and open questions - Bertram Gawronski & Galen V. Bodenhausen
- The dynamics of acculturation: An intergroup perspective - Rupert Brown & Hanna Zagefka
- Visual perspective in mental imagery: An integrative model explaining its function in judgment, emotion, and self-insight - Lisa K. Libby & Richard P. Eibach
- The Dunning-Kruger effect: On remaining ignorant of one's own ignorance - David Dunning
- Time to give up the dogmas of attribution: A new theory of behavior explanation - Bertram F. Malle