* Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
* Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
* Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
Professionals, researchers, students, and government involved in agronomy, crop & soil sciences, plant science, and environmental sciences
Advances in Agronomy, 1st Edition
- Climate Warming-Induced Intensification of the Hydrologic Cycle: An Assessment of the Published Record and Potential Impacts on Agriculture
2. Extent , Impact and Response to Soil and Water Salinity in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions
3. The African Green Revolution: Results from the Millennium Village Project
- G. Nziguheba, C. A. Palm, T. Berhe, G. Denning, A. Dickio, O. Diouf, W. Diru, R. Flor, F. Frimpong, R. Harawa, B. Kaya, E. Manumbu,
J. McArthur, P. Mutuo, M. Ndiaye, A. Niang, P. Nkhoma, G. Nyadzi,
J. Sachs, C. Sullivan, G. Teklu, L. Tobe and P. A. Sanchez
4. Interactions Among Agricultural Production and Other Ecosystem Services Delivered from European Temperate Grassland Systems
- E. S. Pilgrim, C. J. A. Macleod, M. S. A. Blackwell, R. Bol,
D. V. Hogan, D. R. Chadwick, L. Cardenas, T. H. Misselbrook,
P. M. Haygarth, R. E. Brazier, P. Hobbs, C. Hodgson, S. Jarvis,
J. Dungait, P. J. Murray, L. G. Firbank
5. Halting the Groundwater Decline in North West India – Which Crop Technologies Will Be Winners?
- E. Humphreys, S. S. Kukal, E. W. Christen, G. S. Hira, B. Singh,
S. Yadav, R. K. Sharma
6. Biological Control of Insect Pests in Agroecosystems: Effects of Crop Management, Farming Systems and Semi-Natural Habitats at the Landscape Scale. A Review.
- A. Rusch, M. Valantin-Morison, J-P. Sarthou, J. Roger-Estrade