* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
Advances in Virus Research Vol 77, 1st Edition
1. Recent developments in understanding dengue virus replication
Silvio Urcuqui-Inchima, Claudia Patiño, Silvia Torres, Anne-Lise Haenni, and Francisco Javier Díaz
2. Evolution of Human Papillomavirus Carcinogenicity
Koenraad Van Doorslaer and Robert D. Burk
3. Influenza Vaccines: The Good, the Bad, and the Eggs
Stacey Schultz-Cherry and Jeremy C. Jones
4. Innate host barriers to viral trafficking and population diversity: Lessons learned from poliovirus
Julie K. Pfeiffer
5. Involvement of the plant nucleolus in virus and viroid infections: parallels with animal pathosystems
M.E. Taliansky, J.W.S. Brown, M.L. Rajamäki, J.P.T. Valkonen and N.O. Kalinina