This volume of Current Topics in Membranes focuses on adrenergic receptor biology, beginning with a review of past successes and historical perspectives then further discussing current general trends in adrenic receptor studies in various contexts.
This publication also includes discussions of the role and relationship of adrenergic receptors to different systems and diseases, establishing adrenergic receptor biology as a needed, practical reference for researchers.
Researchers in biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology.
Advances in Adrenergic Receptor Biology, 1st Edition
- Historical Perspective for Understanding of Adrenergic Receptors - Lee Limbird
- Organizational complexity of ?-adrenergic receptor signaling systems - Irina Glazkova, Katrin Altosaar and Terence E. Hébert
- ß-arrestin-biased signaling by the ß-adrenergic receptors -- Sudha K. Shenoy
- Anterograde trafficking of nascent a2B-adrenergic receptor: structural basis and roles of small GTPases - Chunmin Dong and Guangyu Wu
- Recording kinetics of adrenergic-receptor activation in live cells - Jean-Pierre Vilardaga
- Modulation of immune cell function by a1-adrenerigic receptor activation - Laurel A. Grisanti, Dianne M. Perez and James E. Porter
- Pre- versus postsynaptic signalling by a 2-adrenoceptors - Ralf Gilsbach, Julián Albarrán-Juárez, Lutz Hein
- Genetic variations of a2-adrenergic receptors illuminate the diversity of receptor functions -Christopher Cottingham, Huaping Chen, Yunjia Chen, Yin Peng and Qin Wang
- ?-Adrenergic Receptor Subtype Signaling in the Heart: from Bench to the Bedside - Weizhong Zhu, Anthony Yiu-Ho Woo, Yan Zhang, Chun-Mei Cao, Rui-Ping Xiao
- ?-adrenergic receptor, amyloid Abeta, and Alzheimer’s disease - Dayong Wang & Yang K Xiang