* The first book to show how MIMO principles can be implemented in today’s mobile broadband networks and components
* Explains and solves some of the practical difficulties that arise in designing and implementing MIMO systems.
* Both theory and implementation sections are written in the context of the most recent standards: IEEE 802.11n (WiFi); IEEE 802.16 (WIMAX); 4G networks (3GPP/3GPP2, LTE).
Foreword from Arogyaswami Paulraj, Professor (Emeritus), Stanford University (USA)
1. Engineers employed by wireless operators, phone manufacturers, service providers, or network equipment manufacturers.
2. Regulators involved in progressing and refining the international standards for the wireless industry.
3. Academics and researchers in Wireless Communications and students studying for a BEng or MEng in Telecommunications Engineering.