- Print + Electronic product - E-book available on Elsevier’s Expert Consult platform- through a scratch-off pin code inside the print book, customers will be able to access the full text online, perform quick searches, and download images at expertconsult.com
- Offers the first comprehensive source for comparing human and mouse anatomy and histology through over 600 full-color images, in one reference work
- Experts from both human and veterinary fields take readers through each organ system in a side-by-side comparative approach to anatomy and histology - human Netter anatomy images along with Netter-style mouse images
- Enables human and veterinary pathologists to examine tissue samples with greater accuracy and confidence
- Teaches biomedical researchers to examine the histologic changes in their mutant mice
Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas is aimed at the new mouse investigator as well as medical and veterinary pathologists who need to expand their knowledge base into comparative anatomy and histology. It guides the reader through normal mouse anatomy and histology using direct comparison to the human. The side by side comparison of mouse and human tissues highlight the unique biology of the mouse, which has great impact on the validation of mouse models of human disease.
Human and veterinary pathologists, pathology residents, laboratory animal medicine veterinarians, and principal investigators, postdoctoral and graduate students working with genetically manipulated mice.