- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
This special volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science focuses on catalytic RNA. Written by experts in the field, the reviews cover a range of topics, from hammerhead ribozymes to spliceosome catalysis to Varkud satellite and hairpin ribozymes.
Researchers, professors and graduate students in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, and medicine.
Catalytic RNA, 1st Edition
- The Hammerhead Ribozyme: Structure, Catalysis, and Gene Regulation
William G. Scott, Lucas H. Horan and Monika Martick
- Bridging the Gap between Theory and Experiment to Derive a Detailed Understanding of Hammerhead Ribozyme Catalysis
Tai-Sung Lee, Kin-Yiu Wong, George M. Giambasu and Darrin M. York
- A Mechanistic Comparison of the Varkud Satellite and Hairpin Ribozymes
Timothy J. Wilson and David M. J. Lilley
- HDV Family of Self-Cleaving Ribozymes
Nathan Riccitelli and Andrej Lupták
- The Structural and Functional Uniqueness of the glmS Ribozyme
Juliane K. Soukup
- The Role of snRNAs in Spliceosomal Catalysis