- Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science
- Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies
Volume 47 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
Biochemists and clinical biochemists
Advances in Clinical Chemistry, 1st Edition
1. Biomarkers of vulnerable atheromatous plaques: Translational medicine perspectives
- Xinkang Wang
2. Haptoglobin polymorphism and Infection
3. Serum Bilirubin Levels and Cardiovascular Disease Risk - a Janus bifrons?
-- Massimo Franchini, MD
4. Nad(P)H Oxidases In Coronary Artery Disease
5. Component resolved allergy diagnosis by microarray: potential, pitfalls and prospects
- De Knop KJ
6. Ocular angiogenesis: mechanisms and recent advances in therapy
7. Mitochondrial dysfunction, proteotoxicity and aging: causes or effects, and the possible impact of NAD+-controlled protein glycation
-Alan R. Hipkiss