*The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
*Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
*The go-to series since 1948
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research, 1st Edition
- Dairy Food Consumption And Obesity Related Chronic Disease - Eva Warensjö
- Pesticide Influences In Fermentation - Pierluigi Caboni, Paolo Cabras
- Transmission Of Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis) By Foods - KAREN SIGNORI PEREIRA
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance And Chemometrics To Assess Geographical Origin And Quality Of Traditional Food Products - Consonni R.
- Chemical and Instrumental Approaches to Cheese Analysis - Luis Rodriguez-Saona
- Finger Millet - Eleusine Coracana - Arun Chandrasekar