Key Features and Benefits
· Fully revised and updated to include the latest information in the field of veterinary virology
· Beautifully illustrated color figures throughout
· Organized and current information provided by an expert team of authors
Fenner's Veterinary, Virology 4e, is the long awaited new edition of Veterinary Virology, 3e, which was published in 1999. Fully revised and updated by the new author team, part I presents the fundamental principles of virology related to animal infection and disease, and part II addresses the clinical features, pathogenesis, diagnosis, epidemiology and prevention of individual diseases.
New to this Edition
* New author team - one main author to ensure that the book reads like an authored book but with the benefit of using experts to contribute to specific topics
* Text has been refocused - part I has been condensed and where appropriate incorporated into part II to make it more user friendly
* The number of figures have been increased and are now in full color
Veterinary undergraduate and graduate students, postgraduates studying animal viruses, virologists, microbiologists, and veterinarians interested in infectious diseases.