* Includes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines, providing researchers an overview and synthesis of the latest findings in the area
* Presents up-to-date research from leaders in the field
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in knowledge gained from genetics research. This serial continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Researchers in the life and biomedical sciences who are interested in genetic/genomic mechanisms: human geneticists, molecular, cell, and developmental biologists, and microbiologists.
Tissue-Specific vascular endothelial signals and vector targeting, Part B, 1st Edition
- MR Molecular Imaging of Tumor Vasculature and Vascular Targets
Arvind P. Pathak, Marie-France Penet and Zaver M. Bhujwalla
- An Integrated Approach for the Rational Design of NanoVectors for Biomedical Imaging and Therapy
Biana Godin, Wouter H. Driessen, Bettina Proneth, Sei-Young Lee, Srimeenakshi Srinivasan, Rolando Rumbaut, Wadih Arap, Renata Pasqualini, Mauro Ferrari and Paolo Decuzzi.
- Targeted Systemic Gene therapy and Molecular Imaging of Cancer: Contribution of the Vascular Targeted AAVP Vector
- Cationic and Tissue-Specific Protein Transduction Domains: Identification, Characterization and Therapeutic Application
Maliha Zahid, Xiaoli Lu, Zhibao Mi, and Paul D. Robbins
- GRP78 Signaling Hub: A Receptor for Targeted Tumor Therapy
Masanori Sato, Virginia J. Yao, Wadih Arap, and Renata Pasqualini
- On the Synergistic Effects of Ligand-Mediated and Phage-Intrinsic Properties During
In Vivo Selection
Wouter H.P. Driessen, Lawrence F. Bronk, Julianna K. Edwards, Bettina Proneth, Glauco, R. Souza, Paolo Decuzzi , and Renata Pasqualini, , Wadih Arap
- Strategies For Targeting Tumors And Tumor Vasculature For Cancer Therapy
Prashanth Sreeramoju, Steven K. Libutti