* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2007 is 3.120, placing it 9th in the highly competitive category of virology.
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
Advances in Virus Research, 1st Edition
1. New Insights Into Flavivirus Nonstructural Protein 5
Andrew D. Davidson
2. Looking Back In 2009 At The Dawning Of Antiviral Therapy Now 50 Years Ago: An Historical Perspective
Erik De Clercq
3. Viruses Versus Host Cell Translation: Love And Hate Stories
Anastassia V. Komarova§, Anne-Lise Haenni,+ and Bertha Cecilia Ramírez
4. Use of Animals Models to Understand the Pandemic Potential of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses
Jessica A. Belser, Kristy J. Szretter, Jacqueline M. Katz, Terrence M. Tumpey