Molecular Biology of RGS Proteins, a volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science, will include historical discussion of RGS proteins, the role of RGS proteins in addiction, depression and Parkinson's disease and the biology and functional regulation of RGS9 isoforms. This publication further discusses RGS proteins in cellular signaling, protein control in lymphocyte function, and alternative splicing of RGS transcripts and nuclear RGS proteins, offering the latest in research of RGS proteins.
Researchers, professors and graduate students in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, and medicine will value this volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science.
Molecular Biology of RGS Proteins, 1st Edition
1. RGS proteins: the early days
2. The role of RGS proteins in addiction, depression and Parkinsons disease
3. Biology and functional regulation of RGS9 isoforms
4. RGS protein function in C. elegans
5.G Beta 5 in the visual system
6. Roles of RGS proteins and RGS homology domains in signaling
7.Gb5-RGS protein complexes
8. Multifunctional roles of RGS Proteins in cellular signaling
9. RGS protein control of lymphocyte function
10. RGS-insensitive G proteins to study endogenous RGS protein function
11. Alternative splicing of RGS transcripts and nuclear RGS proteins