- student friendly readability- assessible to the average student
- early introduction of qualitative and numerical methods
- large number of exercises taken from biology, chemistry, economics, physics and engineering
- Exercises are labeled depending on difficulty/sophistication
- Full ancillary package including; Instructors guide, student solutions manual and course management system
- end of chapter summaries
- group projects
A Modern Introduction to Differential Equations presents a solid yet highly accessible introduction to differential equations, developing the concepts from a dynamical systems perspective and employing technology to treat topics graphically, numerically and analytically. This text is designed to be appropriate for a wide variety of students and exists as a natural successor to any modern calculus sequence.
* Online ISM- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/product_details.aspx?isbn=9780123747464
* Online SSM- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123747464
* Algorithmic Testing by Maple- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123747464
* Sample content, Ebook- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123747464
* Image collection- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/companion.jsp?ISBN=9780123747464
Undergraduate students studying differential equations.