Ecologists, animal behaviorists, and wildlife managers.
Tracking Animal Migration with Stable Isotopes, 1st Edition
1. Animal Migration: A Context for Using New Techniques and Approaches
2. An Introduction to Light Stable Isotopes for Use in Terrestrial Animal Migration Studies
3. Applying Isotopic Methods to Tracking Animal Movements
4. Isotope Landscapes for Terrestrial Migration Research
5. Analysis and Design for Isotope-Based Studies of Migratory Animals
6. Future Directions and Challenges for Using Stable Isotopes in Advancing Terrestrial Animal Migration Research