@bul:* Probing Stability of Helical Transmembrane Proteins
* Energetics of Vinca Alkaloid Interactions with Tubulin
* Deriving Complex Ligand Binding Formulas
* Mathematical Modeling of Cooperative Interactions in Hemoglobin
* Analysis of Interactions of Regulatory Protein TyrR with DNA
* Parsing Free Energy of Drug-DNA Interactions
* Use of Fluorescence as Thermodynamics Tool
Volume 323 of Methods in Enzymology is dedicated to the energetics of biological macromolecules. Understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying a biological process requires detailed knowledge of the structural relationships within the system and an equally detailed understanding of the energetic driving forces that control the structural interactions. This volume presents modern thermodynamic techniques currently being utilized to study the energetic driving forces in biological systems. It will be a useful reference source and textbook for scientists and students whose goal is to understand the energetic relationships between macromoleculer structures and biological functions.
This volume supplements Volumes 259 and Volume 295 of Methods in Enzymology.
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists.