Researchers in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, and biophysics.
Mechanisms and Pathways of Heterotrimeric G Protein Signaling, 1st Edition
1. Structural basis of effector regulation and signal termination in heterotrimeric GƒÑƒnƒnproteins
Stephen R. Sprang, Zhe Chen and Xinlin Du
2. How do receptors activate G proteins?
William M. Oldham and Heidi E. Hamm
3. Some mechanistic insights into GPCR activation from detergent solubilized ternary complexes on beads
Tione Buranda, Anna Waller, Yang Wu, Peter C. Simons, Sean Biggs, Eric R. Prossnitz and Larry A. Sklar
4. Activation of G protein coupled receptors
Xavier Deupi and Brian Kobilka
5. Kinetic analysis of g-protein-coupled receptor signaling using fluorescence resonance energy transfer in living cells
Martin J. Lohse, Carsten Hoffmann, Viacheslav O. Nikolaev, Jean-Pierre Vilardaga and Moritz Bunemann
6. Regulation of Rho Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factors (RhoGEFs) by G proteins
Paul C. Sternweis, Angela M. Carter, Zhe Chen, Shahab M. Danesh, Ying-Fan Hsiung, and William D. Singe